Lost another pet?
Call our team to see if your pet has been handed in on 0117 9776043.
If you have lost a pet there are several other things you can do...
- Ask neighbours to check their sheds and garages (if no one is in, try leaving a note)
- Put up posters in your local area.
- Call local vets to see if your pet has been taken there.
- If they have a chip, contact your microchip company. The largest microchip database is Petlog. Click here to visit their website or you can call them on 01296 336579. They will send an alert out to professionals in your area.
Register with online services:
- Pets Located service tries to match lost and found pets automatically from a combination of description and location. It costs from as little as £6 to register, but you should be able to claim that back from your pet insurance. Click here to visit their website.
- Post in local Facebook and social media groups such as Lost and Found Pets in Bristol/South Glos
Check with other local rescue centres to see your pet has been handed in to them:
We hope that you and your pet are reunited soon – please remember to update any rescue service you have contacted and take down any posters when you have found your pet. It ensures space for animals who are still missing – thank you.