Fundraising ideas for kids
Here are some ideas for how to have fun with the kids and raise vital funds for animals in need while you're at it. Why not try:
- Sponsored silence – a classic, but always a challenge.
- Art competition, taking inspiration from your own pet or our furry residents
- Run a stall at your local summer or winter fete, offering goodies, games, or services
- Run a sports day or tournament, invite all your friends
- Organise a treasure hunt – theme it according to the season, especially fun for Easter!
- Organise superhero day – dress up as your favourite superhero – don’t forget, not all heroes wear capes...
- Get festive a pumpkin smashing or carving competition